Become a member
If you live or work in Prudhoe or the surrounding area, why not become a member of Prudhoe Community Partnership.
The Partnership aims to make Prudhoe a better place to live and work by taking up issues and managing projects that will benefit the community.
Members are our ‘eyes and ears’ and some also commit a small amount of regular time to our different activities. They are especially welcome.
Members of the Partnership:
- Are invited to the Annual General Meeting (usually held in July)
- Where members vote on major issues and elect the trustees who govern the Partnership
- Are consulted on major policy issues
- Receive a quarterly update on activities
- Are invited to an Autumn members evening to share their views.
- Pay £1 in the unlikely event the Partnership is wound up.
There is no membership subscription. We just want to have an active and lively group of members who share our aims to support our activities.
Join up now by completing this form.
The Partnership undertakes to only use the information provided to maintain membership records and communicate with members.
It will not pass on the information to other people.
It will ask members to renew their membership and confirm their consent every three years.
If members do not respond to requests to renew their membership within a reasonable time, their membership will regrettably be deemed to have lapsed.
This request will generate to Gail Jewitt at the Spetchells Centre. If you have any questions please contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org